Ecuador / Galapagos - July 10, 2010

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Allys thoughts from ecuador


Day three was my favorite day so far, we did the zip lining and the butterfly museum. The view when we were zip lining was amazing, and we were so high up. Day four was a little bit difficult for me because we went bike riding near the volcanoes in cotopaxi and the atmosphere did not help my asthma, but we rode for abut two hours. There were so many rocks they were hard to dodge and maneuver around. in the end I made it to the end. Ally

2 comments:

  1. Ally -

    Ask Bridget about me, a trike, and a very rainy day. Good job on the bike...I couldn't do it.

    Kevin (Miss Belardi's fiancee).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on overcoming and making it!

    ReplyDelete

Programs Details

Duration 14 days
When July 10 - 23, 2010
Focus Ecology
History/Culture
Evolution