Ecuador / Galapagos - July 10, 2010

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Packing. Yoi.


After a lot of anticipation, our travel days are almost here! I'm SO excited for our adventures in Ecuador!

I've been "collecting" items for the trip in a corner of my room for quite some time (Does anyone else's room look like this?) and I can't wait to finally put them to good use! Today I decided to go through those items to see what I have and what I still need...

Turns out that I have a lot of stuff! Quick-drying socks? Check. Underwater camera? Check. Bug-repellent bandanna? Check. And those aren't even on the DSA-approved packing list! As long as my passport is buried under there somewhere, I think I'm all ready to go.

Just one small problem...Anyone know how to get all of this into that little tiny suitcase?!

2 comments:

Programs Details

Duration 14 days
When July 10 - 23, 2010
Focus Ecology
History/Culture
Evolution